Ci TechLeadsTM are highly targeted direct marketing, telemarketing and email marketing lists that will get you to the right decision-maker at the right time for your specific product or service.Â Use Ci TechLeads to:
- Generate a higher quantity and quality of leads for your sales channels
- Locate businesses and organizations with a need for your specific solution
- Reach the right audience with your message â€“ those most likely to respond
- Market competitive and/or complementary technology products and services
- Increase response rates and return-on-investment of your marketing and lead generation programs
PRECISION TARGETING FOR GREATER LIFT â€“ MORE CONVERSIONS
With more than 350 selectable technology fields, Ci TechLeads can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your marketing programs.Â Selectors include:
- Installed Technology -Â number of desktops, laptops, servers, printers, network lines, storage capacity, phone extensions, wireless subscriptions and more
- Primary Manufacturer -Â named vendors for PCs, servers, software, peripherals, storage, network Infrastructure, managed services, telecommunications and more
- Staffing â€“ total number of employees at location and enterprise, IT or IS employees, developers and telesales
- IT Budgets â€“ estimated IT spend for a particular business location in hardware, software, storage, IT services and communications
- IT and Business Decision-makers â€“ purchasers and key influencers categorized into 21 areas of functional responsibility.Â Examples include purchasing, facilities, and compliance managers as well as senior IS, telecom, datacom and storage managers within IT.
- Installation and Purchase Likelihood â€“ proprietary scores developed by Harte-Hanks to predict the likelihood that a particular location has either installed or is likely to purchase a specific technology.Â Scores are available for more than 40 technology products and services.
- Company Descriptors â€“ 65 selectors including annual sales, fiscal year end, industry classifications, website URL and geographic location.